© 2010 Habemus Vinum. All Rights Reserved.
by Giampiero Grandi, President & Founder of Habemus Vinum
- Seminario VERONELLI- November 17, 2009 Degustazione del vino Corpo Notte IGT 2006
Soon To Come
- A new shipment of boutique Super -Tuscan 2007 / 2008 wines and 2011 Extra Virgin Olive Oil, is planned for March 2012. Preorder at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Promotional conditions apply for order ‘en primeur’ (i.e. order & pay now, deliver later in Spring 2012). Please send us an e-mail to inquire.
- April 2010. The first shipment of Tenuta Monterosola's wines, has arrived in the U.S.A.
- July 2010. Mid Summer 'Grand Gala' at Tenuta Monterosola - Tuscany - Italy
- June 2010. 'Habemus Vinum Ryder Cup' at the Heritage Golf Club - Cincinnati (Ohio)
- August 2010. Tenuta Monterosola's wines 2007 Crescendo, 2007 Corpo Notte, 2007 Canto della Civetta, made it into the Italian Pavillon at the 2010 World Expo in Shanghai. The entrance hall of the Italian pavillon is a huge glass wall where a selection of top quality Italian wines is shown against backlighting. Many well known wine producers from Antinori, Biondi Santi, Banfi, Bolgheri, Marchesi De' Frescobaldi .......to Tenuta Monte Rosola exposed their flagship wines.
- November 2010 Habemus Vinum participated in an important international corporate event at P&G (Procter and Gamble) in Cincinnati/Ohio, coinciding with the company’s Year End Meetings. Over 200 visitors from P&G came to see different local and international product displays. Habemus Vinum displayed all Monte Rosola wines which were very well received. American consumers are very knowledgeable about Italian wines and certainly appreciated the complex full body Monterosola's wines and the knowledge of our staff. Extra virgin olive oil and its particular culinary and health benefits seem less well known, thus our IGP olive oil, which was also on display, created a lot of interest.